Grant Gala - November 1, 2014
The Grant Community High School Foundation is hosting the Twentieth Annual Gala Dinner Dance on Saturday, November 1, 2014. The Gala, which combines a live auction, silent auction, dinner and dance, is an evening dedicated to supporting the Foundation.
Since its founding in 1985, the Foundation has distributed thousands of dollars to enrich opportunities for Grant Community High School students. Proceeds from the Gala provide assistance for a variety of programs, including:
- Students in Need – provides assistance for school-related expenses for students whose families are in financial need.
- Student Scholarships – provides numerous scholarships for outstanding student achievements in academics, leadership, public service, performing arts, and much more.
- Instructional Innovations – provides funds for instructional technologies and innovative classroom projects.
It is only thorugh your support that these programs are successful. You can help in several ways:
- Volunteer on the Gala Committee - the Committee meets several times per month from May to October.
- Attend the Gala - purchase an individual ticket for $55.00 or a table of eight for $400.00 and join us to support an important cause.
- Make a Donation - make a donation of a silent or live auction item for the Gala event or make a direct contribution to the Foundation.
If you have any questions regarding the Foundation or would like to become involved, please contact Dr. Christy Sefcik at (847)587-2561. Thank you for your support.
The Grant Community High School Foundation
2014/2015 Board of Directors & Co-Chairs
Board of Directors
Christine Sefcik, Ed.D.
You are cordially invited to attend the Grant Community High School Foundation
Twentieth Annual Gala Dinner Dance
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Grand Avenue & Route 59
Fox Lake, Illinois
Reception and Silent Auction 6:oo p.m.
Dinner 7:30 p.m.
Live Auction 9:00 p.m.
Dancing til Midnight Black Tie Optional